How to Register – End Users
Registration is a simple and easy process and requires the completion of our Registration Form which can be downloaded below.
To complete the form please have the following information at hand:
- Name of organisation/company (legal entity)
- End User Location (full address and postcode)
- End User Location Function(s)
- Professional or sectoral body for the Location (e.g. CQC) and registration ID
- Name, email and phone number for the End User Location Contact
- Name, email and phone number for the MVS contact
- Your Software Supplier, software name and version
- Please check their readiness to connect to UKNI MVS. Visit our List of IT Software Suppliers for a selection of possible options.
Complete all the fields on the form, save it, and email the completed form to us at [email protected].
Further information and details of what is required to complete the form are provided in this document.
Once your completed registration form is submitted, the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) will be sent to you for signing via DocuSign (you do not need to have a DocuSign account).
Processing of your registration will commence on the return to SecurMed of the signed EULA.
Once your registration has been verified, credentials for accessing the UKNI MVS will be sent to you.
Please Note: Our system is funded by pharmaceutical manufacturers and parallel distributors (MAHs) and does not require payment.
The person registering your organisation/company.
End User Location Address
The legal name of your organisation/company and the address from which medicines are dispensed.
End User Location Contact
A designated member of staff at the End User Location (log in details will be sent via post to this person).
UKNI MVS Contact
A designated member of staff who will receive all communication from UKNI MVS, such as reset password emails.
End User Location Function
The principle Function of the organisation/company (e.g. Pharmacy, Wholesaler. Health Centres should select GP Practice from the available options).
FMD Software Details
The name of the Software Supplier you will use to access the UKNI MVS.
Username and Password
The login credentials required to access the UKNI MVS.
Software (TAN) Code
A small piece of code which works with the Username and Password to download your UKNI MVS Certificate. [or other term to differentiate certificate from code]
Please contact the SecurMed Service Desk if you have any questions about the process.