- If a pack gives an error, Do Not rescan until you know the cause!
- Verify your scanner and software configuration with the SecurMed scanner check pack initiative; click
here for more details.
- Familiarise yourself with the scope of FMD. See our
Useful Links page.
- Do not scan non-FMD packs. Link to article regarding FMD packs found
- Use the VERIFY function if you need to find out the status of the pack.
- For Wholesalers – remember, bulks do not trigger IMTs.
- Your UKNI MVS account will lock after 3 failed password attempts.
Contact us to unlock your account.
- If you get a 403 Error, this means there is no valid Certificate installed or it has expired.
- Email us at [email protected] for any UKNI MVS account access queries e.g. lost password, locked account, certificate expired.